Computer Applications Course
This course introduces the essential concepts necessary to make effective use of the computer. Students achieve an understanding of what a computer can do, how it works, and how it can be used to create documents using word processing and spreadsheet applications for personal and business use.
1. Apply computer resources for use in business and academics.
2. Construct business and academic documents using Microsoft Word.
3. Create spreadsheets with formulas and graphs using Microsoft Excel.
4. Develop presentations containing animation and graphics using Microsoft PowerPoint.
5. Integrate Microsoft Office applications for use in business.
Ms. Pat White
Certified CTE Educator